miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2008

¿Navidades en Nueva York?


No es el destino que yo esperaba (Oh Tailandia), pero me voy con toda mi familia a pasar las Navidades en Nueva York. No me queda más remedio que releer a Holden Caulfield...

"When I was all set to go, when I had my bags and all, I stood for a while next to the stairs and took a last look down that goddam corridor. I was sort of crying. I don't know why. I put my red hunting hat on, and turned the peak around to the back, the way I liked it, and then I yelled at the top of my goddam voice, "Sleep tight, ya morons!" I'll bet I woke up every bastard on the whole floor. Then I got the hell out. Some stupid guy had thrown peanut shells all over the stairs, and I damn near broke my crazy neck."

1 comentario:

jonás dijo...

A mí me deben de tener bien vendida la moto, porque una de las cosas que más me gustaría hacer sería pasar las Navidades en Nueva York. Ves las imágenes de la Ciudad en Navidad y hasta se puede saborear.